Time to Start Writing Again

I haven't blogged in nearly a year. I've been focusing on other content, on getting a Facebook page started to support another book I'm getting ready to publish, and on building a set of ideas around my next book. I've been fairly busy, in other words. I'm not idle. One thing I try not to do is sit around and do nothing. I always try to continue to move forward. And when I'm not working on specific projects, I'm journaling. So now is the time to get back into writing, and I'm taking a different approach with this new book. The Tao of How was a blog I created to capture some of the ideas around productivity and how I get things done. Not only that, but the reason why I put my energy into what I do, and the returns that are created by this investment of energy. Not just in terms of output, but how these investments impact me on a personal level. This time around, I'm going to use the blog to capture my ideas that will become the book. I have a list of topics and I'm going to try to post at least one entry per day from this list. In approaching the project this way, I'll basically be creating the first draft of the book via the blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Experimenting

Work Life Balance

The How - Our Children